Sunday, April 20 at 6:30 PM - Bar TV, no sound due to a pre-scheduled event
Wednesday, April 23 at 6:30 PM – Bar TV and will transition to Big Screen with sound upon completion of UEFA Semifinals
Friday, April 25 at 7:30 PM – Big Screen with sound. Reservations encouraged online or by calling 503-234-8888
Sunday, April 17 at 6:30 PM – Big Scree with sound. Reservations encouraged online or by calling 503-234-8888
All other matches will be updated as necessary. RIP CITY!
- Parental discretion is advised. We recommend that minors not be around after 7 PM. We don’t want to be responsible for their lack of sleep Sunday night.
- This event is open to the public. Zombies beware!
- Water is self-serve. Be sensible with supplies, they are finite.
- Zombies cannot be reasoned with. Maybe it used to be your Aunt, but its not any more.
- One person mus be on look out at all times.
- The Movies: Your hosts Eric and Jonathan have chosen “Pontypool” and “Dead Snow”.
- REMEMBER: WE CAN WIN THIS!
In an effort to help us prepare for another Portland Thorns and Portland Timbers Double Header with a 30 minute window to clean and get ready for each group, we ask that you do the following when making reservations:
- Thorns fans – make reservations for the starting time 4 PM. Our doors open at 3 PM, so you are welcomed to arrive any time before the match. If you’re not staying for the Timbers match, please note that our servers have a 30 minute window to close you out and clean your table for the 6:30 Timbers match.
- Thorns/Timbers fans – you will need to make two reservations. One for the Thorns at 4 PM and another for the Timbers starting at 6:30 PM. This will ensure that you maintain your same table for both matches.
- Timbers fans – make your reservation at 6:30 PM. You are welcomed to arrive any time between 6-6:25 PM.
- 5 Minutes to Kick Off Policy - any reservations not claimed 5 minutes to Kick Off for either match are up for grabs.
- No Reservations Required - seats at the bar and any non-reserved seats on the main floor are first come as well as all outdoor seating.
We appreciate your assistance as we try to keep everything orderly during these game transitions!
Monday, April 14
Paris Roubaix, 5-8 PM , NBCSN
Tuesday, April 29
Fleche Wallonne, TBD, NBCSN
Wednesday, April 30
Liege Bastogne Liege, TBD, NBCSN
Doors will open at 11:30 AM on Saturday, April 5 in preparation of the Timbers vs Seattle match. Enjoy an early Happy Hour on food and drinks plus a chance to win tickets to the next home match. Minors are welcomed until 9 PM. Reservations can be made online or by calling 503.234.8888
Join us Wednesday, April 2nd at 8 PM. Ain’t no friendly like a US vs Mexico friendly. American Outlaw members enjoy $1 off all draft beer plus a chance to win tickets to another big rivalry match – Timbers vs Seattle.
Doors open at 2:30 PM for the Portland Timbers vs Colorado Rapids match. Enjoy Happy Hour food and drinks! This is the first AWAY Timbers viewing party. Reservations close at Noon online. All remaining seats are for walk-in. Arrive early and snag a seat overlooking our 114″ HDTV!
Shaved kale salad with pecorino and bread crumbs
Paired with pFriem Single Hop IPA
Chicken sausage with collard greens and creamy polenta
Paired with The Commons New Year Beer
Lindeman’s Kriek Lambic Float
with Salt & Straw Ice Cream
Oakshire Frederic’s Lost Arm Beer Brulee paired with respective beer
Substitutions will be politely declined. Beers are subject to change based on draft rotation. Available during the month of March only.