Join us every Wednesday for Appetizer Night. Purchase one appetizer at regular price and receive the second one of equal or lesser value at half price. Not valid with Happy Hour items. One drink minimum purchase required.
Join us every Tuesday at 7:30 PM for Movie Night. Enjoy a burger, fries, and a glass of beer for $10. Check the events calendar on our home page for movie listings. Beer pairing is bartender’s choice.
Here’s your chance to taste 18 beers and ciders inspired by the trails in Portland’s amazing Forest Park. Four different bars in SE Portland will tap the trail-inspired beers: Bazi Bierbrasserie, Belmont Station, Horse Brass Pub, and Likewise.
The featured beers/ciders come directly from a collaboration with the Forest Park Conservancy, which sent experts to lead monthly hikes with brewers in Forest Park. Cumulatively, the beers create a drinkable landscape portrait of Forest Park. Proceeds from the sales of beers will benefit FPC’s work restoring Forest Park.
You can visit any of the four pubs from 12-5pm. There will be a scheduled walk between the four bars, the tour begins at Belmont Station at noon and ends at Bazi Bierbrasserie.
Locations of participating pubs, in order of the walking tour:
Belmont Station – 4500 SE Stark Blvd. Portland
Horse Brass Pub – 4534 SE Belmont St. Portland
Likewise – 3564 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland
Bazi Bierbrasserie – 1522 SE 32nd Ave, Portland
Participating breweries include:
10 Barrel Brewing, Base Camp Brewing, Burnside Brewing, Coalition Brewing, The Commons Brewery, Ecliptic Brewing, Hopworks Urban Brewery, Humble Brewing, Laurelwood Brewing, Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider, Upright Brewing, and Widmer Brothers Brewing.
Artisinal Imports bring you Kwaktoberfest during the entire month of October and a special celebration on Friday, October 30th from 5-10 PM featuring a tasting tray with Bosteels Brewery three famous beers: Kwak, Tripel Karmeliet and DeuS. 5 oz samples of each for only $15 including a souvenir Kwak glass while supplies last. This is your opportunity to try the infamous DeuS, available only in 750 ml Dom Perignon bottles.
How to WIN Kwak swag:
- Every time you order a Kwak beverage, you will be able to choose from various prizes – Kwak buttons, Bosteel Brewery t-shirts, etc.
- Kwak away during every Ducks game! Order the Quattro for only $28 during every Ducks game in October (it’s like getting a free Kwak beverage) plus you’ll get to take a single Kwak glass home (while supplies last).
- Attend our Kwaktoberfest celebration on Friday, October 30th during our final party. Raffles will take place every half hour starting at 6:00 PM. Order the tasting tray for only $15 and take a Kwak glass home plus a big chance to win a Quattro.
About the beers for the tasting event on October 30th:
- Deus undergoes a lengthy, costly maturation in the Champagne caves of France. The elegant and labor-intensive “methode Champenoise” produces the best sparkling beverages in the world. DeuS has characteristics of both sparkling wine (fine, velvety carbonation) and specialty beer (rich maltiness) but also exhibits a fragrant, herbal and spicy character quite unique and special. Flavors of anise, mint, malt, lavender, and a barely perceptible hoppiness make DeuS a very sophisticated treat. Only available in 750 ml bottles.
- Kwak is rich amber in color with a slightly sweet, generously malty character. Hops are subdued, but present a well-considered balance with the juicy ripeness of grain and a fruity, meringue softness.
- Brewed with oats, barley and wheat, Tripel Karmeliet has soft, full, rich grain character with hints of banana, vanilla, and a slight, pleasing bubble-gum aroma. A restrained hop bitterness offers perfect balance and a gentle counterpart to its substantial maltiness. World’s Best Ale 2008.
No tricks here, just treats and lots of them!!!! So give the Kwak a try, after all, the glass is half the fun!
Reservations are now closed. Bar seats are available for walk-ins. RCTID
Mightly Mites Session Fest returns for its 4th Year as part of the Hawthorne Street Fair on Sunday, August 16 from 11AM-7PM. This year’s fest adds more cider and cans to the lineup. The all-ages friendly outdoor beer garden will also feature a special cocktail, outdoor games, and food vendors.
2 Towns: OutCider
Reverend Nats/EZ Orchards: EZ-Kin
Oakshire: Sun Made Cucumber Berliner-Weisse
Breakside: Birra Minestra
Gigantic: Tiny Empire ISA
Upright: Lite American Lager
Lompoc: Cherry Bomb Smoked Red
The Commons: Petit Classique
Widmer: Hefe Shandy –
pFriem: Session IPA
12oz CAN: Firestone Walker: Easy Jack
16oz CAN: Breakside: Post Time Kolsch
Beer and cider tasting is $10 for a cup and four tickets each good for 7 oz beer or cider tasters and two tickets for a full cup. Additional tickets are $2 each. Individual cans of Firestone Walker Easy Jack and Breakside Post Time Kolsch are only $4 each!
Portion of proceeds benefit Mt Tabor Art Department.