On Sunday, April 27 doors will open at 11:30 AM in preparation of the Timbers vs Dynamo match. Bar seats are available for walk-ins. This is an all ages viewing party! Reservations can be made online or by calling 503.234.8888.
Each year at the end of April the Dutch celebrate their King. It’s a day of parties, orange clothing and—charmingly—yard sales!
On Saturday, wear ORANGE – the color of royalty – and come experience a special Dutch tasting tray including beers from two famous breweries: La Trappe and Urthel.
La Trappe is one of only ten Trappist breweries in the world allowed to carry the logo “Authentic Trappist Product”. This logo guarantees authenticity, recipe, tradition and, in the case of La Trappe, a thriving working relationship between monastery and brewery. These world-class beers have been brewed at the Cistercian Abbey of Onze Lieve Vrouw van Koningshoeven since 1884.
Urthel’s world-class beers are designed and brewed by Hildegard Van Ostaden, and the artwork and packaging are creative masterpieces of her husband, Bas. Since autumn of 2006, all of Hildegard’s beers have been produced at Koningshoeven in Tilburg, Holland.
The Dutch sampler trays will be available for $12. Each flight consists of 4 – 5 oz pours.
Complimentary “King’s Day” t-shirts will be available with every Dutch sampler tray purchase while supplies last. Expect orange beads, crown’s fit for a Queen or King, bottle openers, plus other swag.
Tuesday, April 22 at 5:45 PM – Atletico vs Chelsea
Wednesday, April 23 at 3 PM – Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid (big screen with sound), and 7 PM bar HDTV
Sunday, April 20 at 6:30 PM - Bar TV, no sound due to a pre-scheduled event
Wednesday, April 23 at 6:30 PM – Big Screen with sound
Friday, April 25 at 7:30 PM – Big Screen with sound. Reservations encouraged online or by calling 503-234-8888
Sunday, April 17 at 6:30 PM – Big Screen with sound. Reservations encouraged online or by calling 503-234-8888
All other matches will be updated as necessary. RIP CITY!
- Parental discretion is advised. We recommend that minors not be around after 7 PM. We don’t want to be responsible for their lack of sleep Sunday night.
- This event is open to the public. Zombies beware!
- Water is self-serve. Be sensible with supplies, they are finite.
- Zombies cannot be reasoned with. Maybe it used to be your Aunt, but its not any more.
- One person mus be on look out at all times.
- The Movies: Your hosts Eric and Jonathan have chosen “Pontypool” and “Dead Snow”.
- REMEMBER: WE CAN WIN THIS!
In an effort to help us prepare for another Portland Thorns and Portland Timbers Double Header with a 30 minute window to clean and get ready for each group, we ask that you do the following when making reservations:
- Thorns fans – make reservations for the starting time 4 PM. Our doors open at 3 PM, so you are welcomed to arrive any time before the match. If you’re not staying for the Timbers match, please note that our servers have a 30 minute window to close you out and clean your table for the 6:30 Timbers match.
- Thorns/Timbers fans – you will need to make two reservations. One for the Thorns at 4 PM and another for the Timbers starting at 6:30 PM. This will ensure that you maintain your same table for both matches.
- Timbers fans – make your reservation at 6:30 PM. You are welcomed to arrive any time between 6-6:25 PM.
- 5 Minutes to Kick Off Policy - any reservations not claimed 5 minutes to Kick Off for either match are up for grabs.
- No Reservations Required - seats at the bar and any non-reserved seats on the main floor are first come as well as all outdoor seating.
We appreciate your assistance as we try to keep everything orderly during these game transitions!
Monday, April 14
Paris Roubaix, 5-8 PM , NBCSN
Tuesday, April 29
Fleche Wallonne, TBD, NBCSN
Wednesday, April 30
Liege Bastogne Liege, TBD, NBCSN
Doors will open at 11:30 AM on Saturday, April 5 in preparation of the Timbers vs Seattle match. Enjoy an early Happy Hour on food and drinks plus a chance to win tickets to the next home match. Minors are welcomed until 9 PM. Reservations can be made online or by calling 503.234.8888