Brewpublic hosts its 8th Annual My Beery Valentine on Tuesday, February 14 from 5-9 PM. Spend your Valentine’s Day with a decadent craft beer, dessert beer pairings and specialty themed cocktails.
The draft list includes:
- Alesong Brewing and Blending Mocha Rhino Suit Imperial Milk Stout – aged in Bourbon barrels with Stumptown coffee, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans. This is an early version of the upcoming release on 2/25 at Alesong.
- Lagunitas One Hitter High West Imperial Coffee Stout – aged in High West Rye barrels
- Palm Spéciale – Belgian Pale Ale with a complimentary Belgian chocolate pairing (while chocolates last)
- Base Camp Brewing Dark Times Stout – with raspberry puree.
- Russian River Consecration – sour dark ale aged in cabernet sauvignon barrels with currants.
- Culmination Brewing/Little Beast Brewing Freya – wit beer with chamomile.
- Sierra Nevada Cherry Chocolate Stout
- Ecliptic Brewing Wine Barrel-Aged Rastaban Oud Bruin – with raspberries and cherries
- Upright Brewing Heart’s Beat – Kriek with Brooks cherries Barrel Aged in wine barrels
- Worthy Brewing Kama Citrus IPA
- New West Cider Sweetheart Cider - especially made for the event with sweetheart candies
A special tasting tray will be available for $8 – choose any four of the event beers. Bring someone special or come make new friends because Valentine’s Day is so much better with a beer in hand.