BOTTLES – Beer & Cider
- Leffe: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “Worlds Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- Bazi Hobrouw Tripel (exclusive house beer & limited release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier cherries and cellared for 13 months
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7%: sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel graped.
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8%, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- La Trappe Isidor: 7.5% ABV, unfilttered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve- Rare one-offs from Bazi’s cellar. Ask your server for today’s selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal and piney notes.
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider .
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider.
- Crispin The Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and puree maple syrup.
TO-GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $.85 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.