DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 4.20.14
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation.
- Hoegaarden: 5% ABV, wheat, coriander, and curacao orange peels.
- Val-Dieu Tripel: 9% ABV, Abbey beer, white foamy head, slight sweetness with combined bitterness, full-bodied.
- Dubuisson Cuvee de Trolls: 7% ABV, pale ale, hazy golden color, malty aroma, notes of oranges, booze, pineapple and honey, faint herbal hop around.
- Bavid Petrus Aged Pale: 7.3% ABV, red/brown style, aged 24-36 months in oak aged barrels, sour with a bite like the best Brut champagnes.
- Bosteels Kwak: 8.4% ABV, amber, fruity and malty aroma, bananas and pineapple. Slightly spicy, hints of licorice. The glass is half the fun!
- Hof Ten Dormaal Wit Goud: 8% ABV, strong pale ale, brewed with chicory, light grape esters, flavors of endive, dried herbs, bitter finish.
- Widmer Green & Gold Kolsch: 5.2% ABV, light, crisp, bitter finish, refreshing. Timbers game beer!
- The Commons New Year Beer: 5.8% ABV, malt forward winter beer with plenty of roast and spice.
- Oakshire Frederic’s Lost Arm Farmhouse: 5.5% ABV, brewed with 16 Tons Bottle Shop to Commemorate their 1st Anniversary and Green Oolong Tea from Eugene’s J-TEA International.
- Agrarian Coalescence: 5.9% ABV, unfiltered straw color, spicy and peppery, full of wheat.
- Elgoods Coolship Lambic: 6.7% ABV, unblended sour, barrel fermented, amber hue, sharp sourness on the nose, low carbonation.
- Great Divide 20th Anniversary Golden Ale: 8.2% ABV, hazy yellow, airy head, fermented with Viognier grape juice, nice hop profile.
- Lompoc Galla Belgica Strong Dark: 7.8% ABV, brown color, candy sugar, spiced chocolate and molasses, dry finish.
- pFriem Citra Hop IPA: 6.3% ABV, lychee fruit, pineapple, juicy and hoppy.
- Bazi/Lompoc Every Rose has its Thorn IPA: 6% ABV, golden color, slight bitterness, touch of rose on the nose. A house tribute to the Portland Thorns.
- 2 Town Bad Apple: 10.5% ABV, semi-dry cider, aged on brandy cured white oak.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Cuvee de Ranke: 7% ABV, wild ale, old sour beer blended with Girardin lambic, 99 pts Ratebeer.com
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Tilquin Gueuze ‘a l’ancienne: 6.4% ABV, 1, 2, and 3 yr old lambics, oak barrel aged, tart and dry finish, 96 pts Ratebeer.com
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Anchorage Brewing & Crooked Stave Artisan Between the Staves: 7% ABV, sour ale fermented in oak tanks aged 11 months in cognac barrels.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Dupont Speciale Belge: 5.75% ABV, amber style, slightly fruity, light caramelized malt flavor, dry clove finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.