DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 5.9.15
- Weihenstephaner Original Lager (be): 5.1% ABV, light gold color, brilliant head, grassy smell, noble hop profile.
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation.
- Straffe Hendrik Heritage Barrel-Aged Quad (SUPER RARE) (be): 11% ABV, aged in cognac and burgundy barrels, fruity sweet aromas of dark fruit, oak, toffee, apple, cherry and a little vanilla.
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Straffe Hendrik Unfiltered Tripel (be): 9% ABV, murky orange, foamy beige head, taste and smell of malt, grain, earth, spice and lemon aromas.
- Brasserie d’Achouffe N’Ice Belgian Strong Dark (be): 10% ABV, woody brown color, frothy tan head, spicy medium-full body.
- Liefmans Cuvee Brut (be): 6% ABV, Goudenband and Oud Bruin blended with cherries, tart and sweet taste, bubbly and refreshing.
- Bell’s Brewery Wild One (mi): 6.6% ABV, a blend of old brown ale and wheat wort aged in wine oak barrels, tart with subtle brett notes.
- Founder’s Blushing Monk Imperial Rubaeus (mi): 9.2% ABV, contains four times the amount of raspberries as Rubaeus and is fermented with a Belgian yeast strain, dry and tart.
- Baerlic Delight Belgian Blonde (or): 7.5% ABV, big aromas of Honeycrisp apple, sweet bread and candied orange with a dry and warming finish.
- Upright Rose Wild Ale (or): 5% ABV, part saison and part barrel aged Four with cherry and raspberry. Fresh rose pedals provide floral and botanical notes, light bitterness.
- pFriem Dunkelweizen (or): 6.2% ABV, murky dark orange, aroma and flavor of banana, roasted malts and toasted nuts. Well-balanced, with a dry, crusty bread finish.
- Lagunitas Scare City #4 (ca): 9.7% ABV, imperial wheat wine, dry hopped, big and fruity with strawberry and peachy flavors.
- Lompoc Rose City Tripel Pointer (or): 8.4% ABV, golden in color, moderately hopped with fruity aroma, aged on rose hips in the brite tank.
- Anderson Valley Kimmie, Yink and the Holy Gose (ca): 4.2% ABV, bright golden-colored, earthy undertones and hints of citrus followed by a slight sea salt-like dryness and tangy, effervescent finish.
- Oakshire Devil’s Tote Bag Strong Pale Ale (or): 8.1% ABV, bright golden color, fruity and spicy nose, dry and clean malty flavors, spicy hop finish.
- Cider Riot Pogo (or): 6.7% ABV, dry cider with hops, quenching with a hint of sweet apple flavor, unfiltered and lightly carbonated.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.