DRAFT. We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 11.27.13
- Hoegaarden: 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Huyghe Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricots and figs, creamy head.
- De Glazen Toren Cuvee Angelique: 8.3% ABV, big body, high effervescence, caramel flavor, slightly tart.
- Dupont Monks Stout: 5.2% ABV, dark, creamy brown head, roasted malt, spicy elements.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, yeasty goodness, lively character, citrusy, high carbonation.
- Dog Fish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA: 9% ABV, malt backbone, flavors of brandied fruitcake, raisin and citrus
- Barley Brown’s Pallet Jack IPA: quadruple hops with flavors of citrus, tropical fruit and a little bit of pine. 2013 Great American Beer Festival Gold Medal.
- Midnight Sun Cohoho Imperial IPA: 8% ABV, aromas of malt, brown sugar and honey, triple-hopped, juniper berries heighten the festive character of this winter ale.
- Bazi/Lompoc Forbidden Fruit Saison: 5.9% ABV, brewed with 64 lbs of black currant, ruby golden color, white lasting head, fruity aroma and taste.
- The Commons Belgian Export Stout: 5.6% ABV, fermented with La Chouffe’s Belgian ale yeast. Roasty with a firm, malt character.
- Mikkeller Santa’s Little Helper: 10.9% ABV, strong dark ale, malty, slightly raisin smell, hints of cinnamon, touch of nutmeg, medium-bodied, slight carbonation.
- De Proef & Cigar City Tropical Tripel: 10% ABV, strong pale ale aged on oak chips with coconut and peaches, tropical fruit flavors, candy sugar.
- Mazama Belgian Blonde: 7% ABV, fruity, light-bodied, enough hops to provide balance.
- De Garde Morning Star: 15.5% ABV, strong golden aged in oak with honey, brewed only once.
- New Belgium Accumulation White IPA: 6.2% ABV, cloudy haze color, white thick foam, plenty of new hop varietals and a bit of wheat for a smooth mouthfeel, clean and crisp finish.
- pFriem Nelson Single Hop Pale Ale: 6.3% ABV, tropical flavors, hints of white wine and goose berries, hoppy.
- Ft George Devil’s Advocate: 4.35% ABV, hoppy ale brewed with blood orange and beets. Rosy pink head and body, bitter finish with citrus burst.
BOTTLES – Beer & Cider
- Leffe: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Black Famine : 8.5% ABV, black and chocolate malts, creamy vanilla and toffee flavors
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.3% ABV, strong imperial IPA, Mosaic hops, kiwi and mango flavors
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Dupont Speciale Belge: 5.75% ABV, amber style, slightly fruity, light caramelized malt flavor, dry clove finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TOGO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $.85 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.