DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 11.11.14
- Dubuisson Scaldis Speciale (be): 12% ABV, nutty maltiness and a superb balance of clean, dry aromatic hoppiness in the finish. Gold Medal at the World Beer Championship.
- Het Anker Lucifer Strong Pale Ale (be): 8% ABV, fresh lemon and pear aromas, soft bread notes, tart lemon zest.
- Dubuisson Cuvee de Trolls (be): 7% ABV, pale ale, hazy golden color, malty aroma, notes of oranges, booze, pineapple and honey, faint herbal hops.
- Van Honsenbrouck St Louis Framboise (be): 4.5% ABV, red ruby color, lambic fruit, sweet and sour raspberry.
- Huyghe La Guillotine (be): 8.5% ABV, from the maker of Delirium Tremens, strong pale ale, golden blond color, fluffy head, floral hops, medium-body.
- Unibroue La Fin Du Monde Tripel (can): 9% ABV, yellow-orange pour, thin head, mandarin orange and peach aroma, caramel and apple as it warms, dry and sweet finish.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Ingelmunster Pumpkin (be): 8.5% ABV, amber style, orange glow, spiced cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Cascade Barrelhouse Blueberry Sour (or): 7.75% ABV, oak aged barrels for 8 months, additional 3 months with blueberries, rich earthy notes of dark fruit.
- Stickmen Perky in Pink Saison (or): 7.2% ABV, blended with cranberries, layers of fruit and tannin.
- Fort George Magnifera Indica Belga (or): 7.3% ABV, mango fruit beer, strong spicy notes with earth tones that leave a peppery finish.
- Ommegang Scythe and Sickle Biere de Garde (ny): 5.8% ABV, variety of malts, hint of natural sweetness, rich amber ale.
- Gigantic Le Petite Batard (or): 4.3% ABV, table saison expressing the floral, spicy and fruity notes of the yeast.
- Migration Fletch’s Freshest Belgian Pale Ale (or): 5.6% ABV, fresh Meridian hops, strong lemon aromas and flavors with some tropical fruit notes.
- Great Divide Heyday Wit (or): 5.2% ABV, brewed with barley, oats and raw wheat. Slightly cloudy appearance and traditional yeast, balanced, exuding mild hop bitterness.
- Stone Xocoveza Mocha Stout(ca): 8.1% ABV, chocolate, cinnamon, nutmeg, chile pepper and coffee-infused milk stout built to mimic the flavors of Mexican hot chocolate.
- Lompoc Black and Blue Session Ale (or): 4.9% ABV, brewed with organic Keamum black tea and left to sit on blueberry puree, crystal hops, bitter finish.
- Original Sin Cherry Cider (ny): 6.7% ABV, fresh pressed heirloom apples combined with tart cherries.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Anchorage Brewing & Crooked Stave Artisan Between the Staves: 7% ABV, sour ale fermented in oak tanks aged 11 months in cognac barrels.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.