DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 12.15.14
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Winter Quad (be): 11% ABV, chestnut brown color, rich nose with a warming scent of coffee, toffee, and dried fruits. Rich mouthfeel like melted candy.
- Delirium Noel (be): 10% ABV, strong dark, caramel and cherry flavor, warming with pepper and brandy, finishes with some spice.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter Ale (be): 10% ABV, spicy holiday treat, dark brown, nose warming mix of licorice and ground coffee, flavors of anise, sweet molasses and roasted coffee.
- Martin’s Bourgogne des Flanders (be): 5% ABV, brewed at Timmermans, oldest lambic brewery in the world. Six months of maturation in oak barrels, result in semi-sweet creamy flavor.
- Dupont Avec Les Bons Beaux Saison (be): 9.5% ABV, “best wishes” for the holidays, coppery blond, fruity and mild.
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high carbonation.
- De Ranke Pere Noel (be): 7% ABV, strong and tastes quite bitter, complex taste from addition of liquorice, caramel malt.
- pFriem Belgian Christmas Ale (or): 8% ABV, coriander, rich dubbel base, toffee aroma, hints of fresh ripe orange, milk chocolaty velvet coat.
- Stickmen Perky in Pink Saison (or): 7.2% ABV, blended with cranberries, layers of fruit and tannin.
- Upright Todo Modo Saison (or): 3.8% ABV, using Saison Dupont’s yeast strain, session style hoppy saison, nice fruity contrast, bit of tartness on back-end.
- Hopworks Apple Saison Golden Ale (or): 5.8% ABV, juice from Organic Washington and Oregon apples, floral aromas, tart flavors of freshly picked Honeycrisp and Gala apples.
- Double Mountain Off the Wagon Barleywine (or): 11.8% ABV, candied apple, fig and dark honey carry from the nose. Brandy and sherry make their way forward in the mouth.
- Mazama Novena IPA (or): 5.8% ABV, Mosaic and Amarillo hops, half aged in oak barrels and blended.
- Oakshire Daft Punkin (or): 5.7% ABV, autumn farmhouse ale, hazy golden color, big aroma of ripe fruit intertwined with subtle fall spices.
- Ecliptic Kuiper Porter (or): 5.2% ABV, collaboration with Brewerij Rodenberg and named after the famous Dutch Astronomer, brewed with roast barley for a rich flavor.
- Breakside New World Bruin (or): 9% ABV, West Coast interpretation of a Flanders Red featuring a blend of old and young barrel aged sour beers.
- Bull Run Bramble Berry Cider (or): 6.8% ABV, cider infused with locally grown marion, black and boysenberries.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Anchorage Brewing & Crooked Stave Artisan Between the Staves: 7% ABV, sour ale fermented in oak tanks aged 11 months in cognac barrels.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.