DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 2.17.17
- Brouwerij Palm Pale Ale (be): 5.4% ABV, English hops, French Barley and Belgian yeast make this perfect exa,pile of a well made Belgian Pale Ale. Amber in color, sweet fruity malts balanced with a slight spice in the hops.
- De Dolle Oerbier Strong Dark (be): 9% ABV, dark reddish brown color with ivory head, flavors of dried cherries and apricots combined with a subtle yeast creates a nice balanced flavor.
- De Dolle Boskeun (be): dark reddish brown color with ivory head, flavors of dried cherries and apricots combined with a subtle spicy yeast creates a nice balanced flavor.
- Fruli (be): 4.1% ABV, strawberry juice and wheat beer, coriander and orange peel are added as in all white beers to enhance the bitter/sweet taste like a strawberry smoothie.
- De Dolle Stille Nacht, 2015 (be): 10.8% ABV, heavy malt aromas, caramel, toffee mixed with fruity scents. Finishes dry and crisp.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Rouge (be): 8% ABV, blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqueur, for lovers of sweet cherries with an overpowering aroma of the fruit.
- De Dolle Arabier (be): 7.8% ABV, brewed from pure malt and then dry hopped with Poperings hops for an earthy bitter finish.
- Ecliptic Rastaban Oud Bruin (or): 7.4%, A Flanders Oud bruin style ale, brewed with Cherries and Raspberries. Aged on red wine barrels. With a nose of roasted malts and fruits. Flavors of malt, dried fruits light caramel and toffee. Finishes with a slight tang.
- Lagunitas High West-ified (ca): 12.2%, brewed with Chicago’s Metropolis coffee and then aged in High West Rye barrels for 13 months.
- Russian River Consecration (ca): 10% ABV, sour dark ale aged in Cabernet Sauvignon barrels with currants.
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout with Cherries(ca): 10.2% ABV, malt-forward monster is bold- with notes of baker’s cocoa, molasses, and dark roasted coffee. This massive imperial stout is incredibly complex, rich, and intense and will develope in the bottle for years to come.
- *Culmination & Little Beast Collaboration Freya Wit (or): 4.2% ABV, made with pilsner and red wheat malt, raw white wheat and oats, bittered with Saaz, flavored with Hull melon hops, coriander, and chamomile flowers. Freya was the Goddess of Love and Prosperity, known to make beds of chamomile for lovers!
- Alesong Rhino Suit Imperial Milk Stout (or): 12.2% ABV, aged in Bourbon barrels with Stumptown coffee, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans.
- *Worthy Brewing Kama Citrus (or): 6.2% ABV, a blend of Centenial and Equiunox hops, Mandarin Orange, and Grapefruit. Clean, refreshing, and floral aroma.
- Base Camp Dark Times Imperial Stout (or): 10.4% ABV, Stout that has been fermented in a mixture of red wine and bourbon barrels. Chocolate and oak on the nose. Roasted Malt, slight smokiness and bitterness is balanced by raspberry purée added in the brewing process.
- Heater Allen Märzen Lager (or): 5% ABV, a lighter version of the Bobtoberfest. Honey in color, floral and nutty nose. A wonderful malt center, balanced with floral hops gives this beer a crisp re-fresh ingredients tasting that can go well with virtually any food.
- New West Sweetheart Cider (or): 6% ABV, Apple Cider with Sweetheart Candies added. Sweet flavor with a tart finish. Made only for our ‘My Beery Valentine’ event!
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.