DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 10.1.15
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation.
- Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet (or): 8.4% ABV, bronze color, big creamy head, spicy melon, semi dry.
- Antwerpse Brouw Seef Pale Ale (RARE) (be): 6.5% ABV, hazy orange, thin head, aromas of lemon, pear, apple, white grape, herbs and yeast earthiness, slightly spicy.
- Van Steenberge Gulden Draak (be): 10.5% ABV, caramel color foam, touches of chocolate and caramel, bittersweet aftertaste.
- Van Steenberge Piraat Tripel Hop (be): 10.5% ABV, golden orange color, thick head, apple and peach aromas, slightly peppery yeast, earthy hops.
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Ecliptic Altair Fresh Hope Pale Ale (or): 5.8% ABV, fresh dry amarillo hops, light malt character balanced with aromas of grapefruit and orange.
- Ninkasi Mango IPA (or): 7.2% ABV, the addition of orange zest amplifies the mango’s sweet juiciness while also keeping the hops presence.
- Jolly Pumpkin IO Red Saison (mi): 6.8% ABV, aged in oak with wild yeast rose hips, rose petals and hibiscus giving this saison a tart character.
- Baerlic Final Straw Saison (or): 6.2% ABV, aromas of tropical fruit and floral notes, made with jasmine and rye. Dry and light bodied.
- Wild Ride Float On Saison (or): 5% ABV, clear gold, spicy, pepper, light bitterness, some yeast backbone.
- Agrarian Get Down Wit It: 4.6% ABV, Belgian herbal wheat, crisp, fruity, and spicy, but not overwhelming.
- Rosenstadt Kolsch (or): 5% ABV, German Perle and Hull Melon hop varieties provide pleasant bitterness accented by notes of ripe melon and strawberry in the finish.
- Upright Fresh Hop Hour Zero Saison: 5.76% ABV, fresh fuggle hops from the very beginning of harvest at Annen Brothers Farm in Mt Angel and open fermented with house saison yeast.
- Burnside Smoked Berlinerweisse (or): 3.1% ABV, made for Oregon Brewer’s Festival, light sour component with wheat and lemon flavor.
- Reverend Nat’s & EZ Orchard Collaboration EZ Kin (or): 4% ABV, exclusive French bittersweet and bittersharp apple varieties for a wild lacto flavor, high in tannins and incredibly complex.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.