DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 2.2.16
- De Brabendere Petrus Oud Bruin (be): 5.5% ABV, sour, tons of grape flavor in the nose, slightly sweet on the palate with present tartness.
- De Dolle Stille Nacht, 2014 (be): 12% ABV, a prestige beer brewed for Christmas, the Nugget hops and dry hopping gives an extra bitterness to balance the extreme sweetness.
- Dupont Monks Stout (be): 5.2% ABV, intense black coffee aroma with a finish bitterness. It is light, almost astringent, on the tongue –like strong iced espresso.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Rouge (be): 8% ABV, blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqueur, for lovers of sweet cherries with an overpowering aroma of the fruit.
- Gouden Carolus Tripel (be): 9% ABV, yellow orange color, thick head, zesty cistrus peel, earthy spice, creamy and smooth.
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation.
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Solera Kriek, 2015 (or): 5% ABV, delicious depth of cherry flavor, puckery tart finish.
- Cascade Mulled Apple Sour (or): 7.1% ABV, blend of blonds and reds back-sweetened with raw apple cider and honey, then spiced with cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and allspice, little to no carbonation.
- Everybody’s Brewing and Solera Belgian Quad (or): 10.7% ABV, dark and malty, caramel flavors and nose, boozy strong, a winter warmer.
- Barley Brown’s Cerveza Negra Caliente (or): 5.5% ABV, winter jalapeno ale, this “hot black beer” has hints of chocolate and roast that finishes with a warming spice. Works well as a gluhbier too!
- Deschutes Dissident Oud Bruin (or): 10.7% ABV, sour brown ale with Brett and local cherries fermented in isolation for 18 months.
- Ninkasi Imperial Sleigher: 9% ABV, imperial dark double alt ale, deemed the “Bad Santa” by the brewing crew.
- Fort George Legion of Doom (or): 6.6% ABV, Belgian stout with plum, blackberries and cocoa nibs, pours rich and dark, but with light roast and a chocolate note.
- Avery IPA (co): 6.5% ABV, features a citrusy, floral bouquet and a rich, malty finish.
- Occidental Bohemian Pilsner (or): 5.8% ABV, Bohehiam-style pilsner with a bit of Bavarian pedigree, crisp, clean, and dry, Czech Saaz hops crown this beautiful beer.
- Cider Riot Never Give an Inch (or): 6.8% ABV, Oregon blackberries and blackcurrants with Hood River and Yakima grown apples for a tart dry cider with a fruity aroma.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.