DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 3.3.15
- Hof Ten Dormaal Saison (be): 8.1% ABV, hazy yellow, honey and clove flavors, medium-body, dry finish.
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation.
- Saison Dupont (be): 6.5% ABV, straw color, dense creamy head, estery with citrus and spice notes. Named 100 Beers to Try Before You Die.
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied.
- Huyghe Delirium Nocturnum Strong Dark (be): 8.5% ABV, creamy head, flavors of apricots, banana, sugary breads.
- Vicaris Tripel Gueuze (be): 7% ABV, tripel-gueuze blend, creamy white head, honey-gold color, notes of tart vanilla and spice, full bodied.
- Lindemans Faro Lambic (be): 4.2% ABV, fruit and caramel aroma, flavor starts sweet, with suggestions of brown sugar or orange marmalade, and finishes with crisp tartness.
- Baerlic Wildcat Saison (or): 5.3% ABV, farmhouse ale with meyer lemon, fruity, tart and slightly funky.
- Stone Coffee Milk Stout (ca): 4.2% ABV, even on the palate, hint of coffee with a highly drinkable yet quite modest backdrop of chocolate and roasty notes.
- Hopworks Organic-Saison (or): 6.6% ABV, fruity and spicy flavors from the yeast of this effervescent style impart a citrusy, earthy character.
- Lompoc/Bazi Forbidden Fruit Saison (0r): 5.9% ABV, saison brewed with 64 lbs of black currant, ruby golden color, white lasting head, fruity aroma and taste, tart finish.
- Ft George & The Commons Plazm Farmhouse Ale (or): 6.5% ABV, fruity esters, clean floral hops aromas, light malt character.
- The Commons Boysen Strong Dark Farmhouse Ale (or): 10% ABV, brewed with boysenberries, silky body with bittersweet chocolate, dark fruit and berry jam flavors.
- Elysian the Wise ESB (wa): 5.9% ABV, reddish-copper with a thin, creamy beige head, subtle smells of caramel, honey, citrus and grassy floral hops.
- Breakside Tropicalia Saison (or): 6% ABV, part of the farmhouse fruit and funk series #1 brewed with lychees and chilies.
- Astoria Ichiban IPA (or): 7.5% ABV, citra hops front to back with a malt to balance the 75 IBUs.
- Reverend Nat’s Sacrilege Sour Cherry Cider (or): 7.6% ABV, off-dry sweetness, using lactobacillus with apple and cherry juice, similar to a kriek lambic.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.