DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 7.21.14
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red-style sour, aged in oak barrels, fruity flavor similar to that of lambic beers.
- Palm Belgian Pale Ale: 5.6% ABV, new tot he Oregon market and US, crisp taste, nice golden sheen when poured, light bitter profile.
- Bosteels Kwak: 8.5% ABV, rich amber in color with a slightly sweet, fruity, generously malty character. The glass is half the fun!
- Van Steenberge Piraat Triple Hop: 10.5% ABV, golden color, thick head, apple aromas, earthy hops.
- Hoegaarden: 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- St Feuillien Tripel: 8.5% ABV, pale color, malty, rich hop aroma, spices and fruity.
- Sunner Kolsch: 4.8% ABV, refreshing, slightly sweet with a crisp, dry finish. Play Sunner Nights! Drink 5 (25cl) and get a complimentary tee.
- Hop Valley Czech Your Head Pilsner: 4.8% ABV, German hops and Czech lager yeast dance in harmony for a light, golden, refreshing lager.
- Epic Sour Apple Saison: 8.1% ABV, sweet, yet dry and tart, apples spiced with coriander, grains in paradise, anise, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, cardamon, ginger.
- Hopworks Fruit Cocktail Saison: 5.2% ABV, golden color, apples and nectar notes.
- 13 Virtues Traverse Cherry Wheat: 5% ABV, fruit beer made with Oregon cherries.
- Elysian Huy Five Pale Ale: 5.8% ABV, high-five dry hops, fruit basket notes of mandarin, pineapple and candied apricot.
- pFriem Wit: 5.1% ABV, aromas of orange and spice, light, creamy flavor, refreshing finish.
- Ommegang Fleur de Houblon Pale Ale: 6.8% ABV, cloudy bronze color, thick head, pepper and clove nose and flavors, bitter hops and pine finish.
- Mazama White Wedding Belgian Wit IPA: 5.2% ABV, hazy straw gold, fruity esters, hoppy, light and dry.
- Bazi/Lompoc Every Rose has its Thorn IPA: 6% ABV, golden color, slight bitterness, touch of rose on the nose. A house tribute to the Portland Thorns.
- Woodchuck Belgian White Cider: 6.5% ABV, hints of yeast, earthy sour notes and an almost dry profile keep you wanting more.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Cuvee de Ranke: 7% ABV, wild ale, old sour beer blended with Girardin lambic, 99 pts Ratebeer.com
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Tilquin Gueuze ‘a l’ancienne: 6.4% ABV, 1, 2, and 3 yr old lambics, oak barrel aged, tart and dry finish, 96 pts Ratebeer.com
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Anchorage Brewing & Crooked Stave Artisan Between the Staves: 7% ABV, sour ale fermented in oak tanks aged 11 months in cognac barrels.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Dupont Speciale Belge: 5.75% ABV, amber style, slightly fruity, light caramelized malt flavor, dry clove finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.