DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 6.19.16
- Fat Head’s White Peach Saison (or): 4.8%, mildly sour, lightly copper, balanced sweetness
- Witterkerke Wit (be): 5%, light golden, smooth taste, delicious aroma, smooth hoppy bitterness
- Brasserie Dupont Saison Dry Hopping, 2016 (be): 8.4%, copper colored blond ale, dray and thirst-quenching, with a sharp bitter flavor. It emphasizes the beer’s fruity and floral notes
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrus flavors, high-carbonation.
- pFriem Frambozen Lambic Style (or): 5.8%, made Willamette Valley raspberries, this beer is full of fresh jam flavors with a tart and prickly finish
- Affligem Blonde (be): 7%, golden color, dense creamy head, honey and spice notes, with a velvety smooth, clean finish
- Chimay “Blue” Grand Reserve (be): Belgian strong dark, creamy tan head, dark, fruity esters like cherry, plum, and spiced raisin
- Oakshire Hellshire VI (or): 12%, imperial stout aged in Heaven Hill Rittenhouse Rye and Elijah Craig bourbon barrels for up to 12 months
- Upright Oregon Native (or): 7.75%, combines Patton Valley Vineyards estate pinot noir grapes with Upright’s method of cask fermentation on whole fruit. Aged in casks from Patton Valley and Fausse Piste, the Oregon Native expresses a truly local character
- Ruse Brewing Time Lapse (or): 5.8%, dry-hopped, fruity with hints of tangerine and white wine grapes
- Worthy Gary’s No Quit Wit (or): 5%, spiced with coriander and orange peel for a unique, fruity flavor, crisp, smooth and refreshing
- 10 Barrel Pink Roots Saison (or): 6%, ginger honey hibiscus Belgian Saison. Brewed for International Women’s Day in partnership with the Pink Boots Society
- Breakside Liquid Sunshine Pilsner (or): 5.2%, German pilsner malt, Hallertau Hersbrucker hops, unfiltered on natural lager techniques
- Sound Brewery Bombshell Blonde (wa): 7.3%, newly developed “Smaragd” (Emerald) hop brings a classic German aroma hop to a new level with hints of lime zest and other citrus, and the classic European malts make for a crisp, yet creamy texture
- Coalition Space Fruit IPA (or): 7%, brewed with five different citrus zests, accompanied with a light malt backbone to give a substantial dry and tasty west coast finish
- Swift Peach Oak Cider (or):
- Reverend Nat’s Sacrilege Sour Cherry Cider (or): 7.6% ABV, sour, dry and funky procuded using lactobacillus. If you’ve ever a kriek lambic fan, try this!
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.