DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 10.16.16
- Amager & Crooked Stave Collaboration Chad King of the Wild Yeasts (be): 5% ABV, brewed in Denmark, aromas of fresh hops, grapefruit, and some sour.
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Bosteels Kwak (be): 8% ABV, rich amber in color with a slightly sweet, generously malty character. Juicy ripeness of grain and a fruity, meringue softness. The glass is half the fun!
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high carbonation.
- Van Steenberge Tripel Van De Garre (be): 9% ABV, brewed over 375 years–always adhering to the original recipe. Smooth chocolate flavor, robust dark caramel maltiness and a light note of hops, providing a nice intensity on the palate.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Rouge (be): 8% ABV, blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqueur, for lovers of sweet cherries with an overpowering aroma of the fruit.
- Mikkeller Funky E*Star (de): 9.3% ABV, funky wild ale, a little bit of everything from hops, bitterness, citrus, tartness, sourness, sweetness, delivered by a pale ale with ample bitterness and malt.
- New Belgium 1554 Black Lager (co): 5.6% ABV, starts bitter chocolate with bright acidity, roasty and toasty, sweetness to round it out, peppery undertones, lingering fruity acidity. Light to medium bodied.
- Bruery Quadrupel Tonnellerie (ca): 10.2% ABV, a sour and funky barrel-fermented Belgian-style quadrupel with blackberries, rustic, earthy and wild qualities derived from the barrels.
- Gigantic Sodbuster Fresh Hop IPA (or): 5.3% ABV, crafted w/ fresh Simcoe hops from Sodbuster Farms in Gervais, OR. Loaded w/ all the fresh citrusy, floral, and spicy hopiness only fresh hops can provide.
- Base Camp Lost Meridian Wit (or): 5% ABV, cloudy, opaque color, silky mouthfeel, loads of wheat and oats, Meridian hops deliver a brightly citrus and refreshing mimosa-like character.
- Double Mountain Irreverent Quad (or): 10.2% ABV, brewed once for Cheers to Belgian Beers, an expanse of dark fruit, fig, raisin, sherry, and a light dusting of chocolate rise from the nose.
- Widmer Chapter 66 Kolsch: 4.4% ABV, collaboration with Bazi and PDX Chapter of the American Outlaws. It has a soft, delicate body with hints of cracker, black pepper spice, and citrus. It is a great beer to enjoy while watching a soccer match in the sun at Bazi.
- Occidental Festbier (or): 6.7% ABV, rich yet quaffable lager in the old tradition of Oktoberfest beers, German noble hops provide a delicate hop character to pair w/ a firm malt profile featuring Vienna and Munich malts
- Baerlic Les Bois Saison (or): 5.5% ABV, French saison with peppercorn.
- Snowdrift Red Cider (wa): 7.5% ABV, the apple varietal brilliant red flesh yields a crimson red cider w/ bright acidity, packed w/ flavors of cranberries, watermelon, rhubarb, and strawberries, finishing w/ soft toffee tones.
- Square Mile Spur & Vine Dry Hopped Cider (or): 6.7% ABV, apples w/ a generous amount of Galaxy hops during cold conditioning. Flavors and aromas of peach, melon, and honeysuckle but none of the traditional hop bitterness.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.