DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 10.18.14
- Brasserie Des Rocs Tripel Imperiale (be): 10% ABV, dark color with enormous scale of flavors. This excellent and very elegant beer feels like it is made exclusively for kings and emperors.
- Huyghe Delirium Red (be): 8.5% ABV, deep dark red color, light pink lacing head, hints of almond and mildly sour cherries. An excellent dessert!
- Bosteels Kwak (be): 8% ABV, slightly sweet, generously malty character. Juicy ripeness of grain and a fruity, meringue softness. The glass is half the fun!
- Bavik Petrus Oud Bruin (be): 5.5% ABV, sour brown ale, top fermented hops and malt varieties. Matured on oaken barrels for 20 months.
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Huyghe Delirium Nocturnum (be): 8.5% ABV, strong dark ale, creamy head, flavors of apricots, banana, sugary breads, weightlessly sweet.
- De Ranke XX Bitter IPA (be): 6.2% ABV, haze golden straw, pineapple and mango nose, spicy hop finish.
- Epic Big Bad Baptiste Imperial Stout (ut): 11.2% ABV, cocoa nibs and coffee added and aged in whiskey barrels.
- Mazama Wizard Island Wit (or): 4.8% ABV, crisp bright beer with the classic orange and coriander spice.
- Double Mountain Una Mas (or): 4.2% ABV, refreshing light lager, dry and crisp.
- Drake 7×70 IPA (ca): 7% ABV, citric burst from the Amarillo, El Dorado, and Citra hops. Lean malt and lightly toasted pale malt.
- 13 Virtues Jean-Claude Van Damn Strong Dark (or): 10.5% ABV, aged in pinot noir barrels for 3 months. Notes of dark fruits including plums, figs, and dates with hints of cherry, vanilla, and oak.
- pFriem Citra Hop: 6.3% ABV, lychee fruit, pineapple, juicy and hoppy.
- Great Divide Heyday Wit (or): 5.2% ABV, brewed with barley, oats and raw wheat. Slightly cloudy appearance and traditional yeast, balanced, exuding mild hop bitterness.
- Sierra Nevada & Russian River Yvan the Great (ca): 6.3% ABV, pale ale, thin head, clear light straw colored body, bright fruity aroma, lemon bitterness, moderate carbonation.
- Bazi/Lompoc Every Rose has its Thorn IPA (or): 6% ABV, golden color, slight bitterness, touch of rose on the nose. A house tribute to the Portland Thorns.
- Anthem Apple Cider (or): 6.5% ABV, offers the tart acidity of the apple’s natural malic acid with a clean fruit forward finish, semi-dry.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Anchorage Brewing & Crooked Stave Artisan Between the Staves: 7% ABV, sour ale fermented in oak tanks aged 11 months in cognac barrels.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.