DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 9.16.16
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Kerkom Bloesem Kriek (be): 4.5% ABV, made from 100% pure cherry juice and has been sweetened in a purely natural way. Sweet and refreshing!
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high carbonation.
- Paulaner Salvator Doppelbock (ger): 7.9% ABV, brewed over 375 years–always adhering to the original recipe. Smooth chocolate flavor, robust dark caramel maltiness and a light note of hops–providing a nice intensity on the palate.
- Verhaeghe Duchesse de Bourgogne (be): 6.2% ABV, top fermented Flemish sour red, a blend of 8 and 18 months old beers following the careful maturation in oak casks.
- De La Senne Brussels is Calling Belgian Pale Ale (be): 6% ABV, big head, aromas full of bittering hops, with spices and herbs. Flavors of coriander, oranges, white pepper, and more hops.
- Sierra Nevada Otra Vez Gose (ca): 4.5% ABV, prickly pear cactus w/ a hint of grapefruit for a refreshing beer that will have you calling for round after round. Otra Vez!
- Bruery Quadrupel Tonnellerie (ca): 10.2% ABV, a sour and funky barrel-fermented Belgian-style quadrupel with blackberries, rustic, earthy and wild qualities derived from the barrels.
- Double Mountain Fresh Hop IPA (or): 7.2% ABV, distinct apple, pine, and orange notes from the hops, and pulls that biscuit/caramel character you find in their IRA.
- Base Camp Hop in the Pool Helles (or): 4.9% ABV, huge taste and aroma w/ low bitterness w/ classic pilsner malt character for a smooth, clean finish.
- Widmer & Bazi Collaboration Chapter 66 Kolsch (or): 4.4% ABV, collaboration with Bazi and AOPDX chapter of the American Outlaws. It has soft, delicate body with hints of cracker, black pepper spice, and citrus. It is a great beer to enjoy while watching a soccer match in the sun at Bazi.
- Hopworks Salal Good Man Wit (or): German style wheat beer with cherrywood smoked salt and Oregon salal berries.
- Deschutes Chasin’ Freshies IPA (or): 7.9% ABV, fresh Centennial hops from the Goschie Farms in Oregon. Enjoy the bright, bold aroma and flavor that comes but once a year.
- Finnriver Oak & Apple (wa): 6.5% ABV, barrel-aged craft cider. Citrus is layered with a smooth whiskey depth and spicy rye spirit showcasing American Oak, Northwest Rye Whiskey, and Washington organic apples for a semi dry finish. Gold medal winner at the 2015 Portland International Cider Cup.
- Square Mile Spur & Vine Dry Hopped Cider (or): 6.7% ABV, apples w/ a generous amount of Galaxy hops during cold conditioning. Flavors and aromas of peach, melon, and honeysuckle but none of the traditional hop bitterness.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.