DRAFT. We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 5.20.13
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, Strong Pale Ale, softer aromas of apple, orange, and pear. Very nutty yeast content. Bready notes and a hint of banana. Malts are nearly wheaty. Very pale, very fruity.
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark ale, creamy head, flavors of apricots and banana.
- Upright Steamroller: 4.9% ABV, extra pale saison for hop lovers, black pepper notes.
- Breakside Battle of the Bulge: 5.1% ABV, stout, roasted grain and Belgian yeast flavors come together in this dry and light bodied dark ale.
- Timbers Green & Gold: 5.2% ABV, kolsch, light, crisp, bitter finish, refreshing.
- pFriem Strong Blonde: 7.5% ABV, smell of pear and clove bouquet, clean maltiness, invigorating effervescence, slight bitterness.
- St Bernardus Tripel: 8% ABV, cloudy gold white, citrus zest, spicy pepper flavor, dry finish.
- Bosteels Kwak: 8.4% ABV, Flavors of rich malt, amber malts, butterscotch, toasty malts. Yeasty, fruity, mostly banana. Adequate spice, mainly clove. The alcohol is pretty well hidden, but worth noting.
- Stone Brewing Cali-Belgique: 6.9% ABV, Smells of Belgian yeast with a background of hops, citrus and floral notes, sweet Belgian funky yeast followed by a hoppy bitterness.
- Bacchus Flemish Red Ale: 4.5% ABV, dark sour beer, little head, nice lacing, candy sugar, oak aged, red fruit flavors. Low carbonation, medium-thick body.
- Epic Brainless on Cherries: 10.3% ABV, double gold winning Brainless Belgian with cherry puree, aged in French Chardonnay casks, deep ruby color, cherry tart head.
- Bavik Premium Pilsner: 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Ft George Quick Wit: 5.2% ABV, coriander and lemon zest flavors, unfiltered wheat beer.
- pFriem Mosaic Pale Ale: 6.3% ABV, Hop forward, tropical, slightly sweaty, hint of blueberry, crisp pale malt.
- Brewery Huyghe La Guillotine: 8.5% ABV, Light golden with incredible clarity and a big white head, flavor is fruity, spicy and slightly sweet.
- The Commons Madrone: 6.0% ABV, Incredible saison, light Belgium yeast notes and sweet malt body with some sour citrus to balance.
- Oud Beersel Framboise: 5% ABV, lambic fruit, ruby red, light pink head, raspberry tart flavor and aroma, medium-high carbonation.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness.
- Affligem Cuvee 950 Anniversary: 6.8% ABV, orange nose, moderate bitter-sweet flavor.
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor.
- De Dochter Van de Korenaar Embrasse: 9% ABV, strong dark ale, oak-aged, thick tan head. Brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate.
- De Dochter Van de Korenaar Oak-Aged Peated Embrasse: 9% ABV, strong dark ale aged in whisky barrels, thick tan head. Candy and brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and chocolate. Winner of the Zythos Consumer Award.
- DeuS Brut: 11.5% ABV, golden yellow champagne-style beer. Classic pale ale and intense sugar sweetness.
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, blonde and refreshing like a pilsner, but with the flavor, depth and complexity of an ale.
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor, refined herbal hop aroma.
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor.
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit.
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep reddish brown, creamy tan foamy head, aroma of dried fruity and candy, faintest hint of hops, malty and slightly sweet fruity flavors.
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, brassy golden color, off-white head, balance hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor, spicy and refreshing.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries.
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish. From one of the world’s seven authentic Trappist breweries.
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from Oregon and Washington.
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherry from OR and WA. Sweet and tart.
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from Oregon and Washington.
TOGO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $.85 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.