DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 1.16.17
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, lager with aromas of toasty malt, a bitter-orange palate and a tartly refreshing finish.
- De Dolle Oerbier Strong Dark (be): 9% ABV, dark reddish brown color with ivory head, flavors of dried cherries and apricots combined with a subtle yeast creates a nice balanced flavor.
- De Halve de Maan Straffe Hendrik Tripel (be): 9% ABV, unfiltered edition, cloudy golden orange, white frothy head, candied grapefruit, caramel and apple flavors.
- Fruli (be): 4.1% ABV, strawberry juice and wheat beer, coriander and orange peel are added as in all white beers to enhance the bitter/sweet taste like a strawberry smoothie.
- De Dolle Stille Nacht, 2015 (be): 10.8% ABV, heavy malt aromas, caramel, toffee mixed with fruity scents. Finishes dry and crisp.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Rouge (be): 8% ABV, blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqueur, for lovers of sweet cherries with an overpowering aroma of the fruit.
- De Dolle Arabier (be): 7.8% ABV, brewed from pure malt and then dry hopped with Poperings hops for an earthy bitter finish.
- Logdsdon Cerasus (or): organic kriek, barrel-aged West Flanders style Red Ale with two pounds of fruit added per gallon of beer. Both sweet and tart Oregon cherries are added to oak aged Far West Vlaming during the aging process with a combination of several yeast strains and lactic bacteria to develop a secondary fermentation.
- Wander Sour Cherry Millie (or): 4.4% ABV, sour cherries and lactobacillus. Pours a hazy rose color. Refreshingly tart and effervescent, finishes dry.
- Great Notion Orchard Reserve (or): 6% ABV, barrel-aged Saison fermented for 10 months in French Pinot Noir barrels with brewery’s house sour culture and conditioned with Tart Montmorency cherries.
- *Hopworks Xocolatl Xake up (or): 9.6%, Belgian style spiced quad made with all the ingredients of a Mexican hot chocolate.
- *Belgian Underground Long Last Kiss Porter (or): 5.7% ABV, dark malt body combine with a Belgian yeast, Belgian chocolate, and barrel-aged bourbon infused with Madagascar vanilla beans to make this an unforgertable experience.
- Ecliptic Brewing Capella Porter (or): 5.2% ABV, sweet dark malt aromas are followed by a nice medium body. Flavors of chocolate and caramel meld with just a touch of roast.
- *Fremont Lush IPA (or): 7% ABV, selected blend of malts and lush, tropical hops to help bring out the aroma and flavor.
- Baird & Deward Farmhouse Cider Sour Kriek, 2014 (or): 7.1% ABV, like a dry wine with complex flavors. The apple character marries with the added fruit to create a balanced flavor.
- Widmer & Bazi Chapter 66 Kolsch (or): 4.4% ABV, collaboration with Bazi and PDX Chapter of the American Outlaws. It has a soft, delicate body with hints of cracker, black pepper spice, and citrus.
- Reverend Nat’s Revival (or): 6% ABV, Washington-grown apples and added piloncillo, dark brown evaporated cane juice, purchased direct from Michoacan, Mexico. A saison yeast produces aromas of pineapple, guava and peaches, semi-dry finish.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.