DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 11.28.16
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Birrificio del Ducato My Blueberry Nightmare Imperial Stout (ita): 9.4% ABV, an extension of Verdi Imperial Stout brewed with hot chili, then aged for 2 years in oak barrels with blueberries.
- New Belgium Cherry Sour Felix (co): 7.5% ABV, a single source from one special foeder of perfectly soured Felix, light base beer aged in cherry whiskey barrels from Leopold Brothers Distillery.
- Koningshoeven La Trappe Puur Belgian Pale Ale (be): 4.7% ABV, light blonde with a lovely lasting head, floral citrus hop with a dry and light malt flavor. Tasty alternative for the traditional lagers.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Inglemunster Pumpkin Ale (be): 8.5% ABV, a beautifully rich ale – using Kasteel Triple as the base. Color is that of pumpkin and spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Upright Shades (or): 8% ABV, sister beer to the Hearts’ Beat, both of which being named after gems by Charles Mingus, the Shades instead uses Rainier cherries and shows heavier development of wild yeasts for an overall funkier profile.
- Almanac Vanilla Cherry Dogpatch (ca): 7.5% ABV, regular Dogpatch Sour base and added Bing, Rainier and Montmorency Cherries to each barrel for a juicy, delicate balance of fruit and oak.
- Logdsdon Kriek Vier (or): 9.1% ABV, quadrupel based beer with intense Kriek flavor aged for 4 months in bourbon barrels with cherries.
- pFriem Oud Kriek (or): 5.6% ABV, deep ruby red topped with light pink foam. Aromas of ripe cherry, sweet fruit, and a woodsy nuttiness fill the nose. Bright flavors of cherry pie combined with juicy berries. Finishes dry, tangy, with a hint of Rose’.
- Sierra Nevada & Mahrs Brau Oktoberfest (ca): 5.6% ABV, authentic version Mahrs Brau festival beer is deep golden in color with a rich malt complexity, but with a noticeable spicy hop character from the use of the nearly forgotten Record hop varietal.
- Culmination Kriek Mythology (or): 7% ABV, blend of two thirds tart pie cherries and one third sweet cherries. The base beer was conditioned in pinot barrels for 6 months, then conditioned on whole cherries for 2 months which lends aromas of dark fruit and baking spice.
- Propolis Prunus (wa) 7.5% ABV, Grenache barrel aged golden brettanomyces saison with cherries. This is a rare “pre blend” ale straight from the barrel.
- Reverand Nat’s and Walking Man’s collaboration Spike Cherry Stout Snake Bite (or): Winter Abbey Spice cider always plays well with others, this time with Walking Man Brewing’s Cherry Stout. The list of ingredients and flavors is long but decidedly wintery: chocolate, cherry, raisins, pie spices, coffee, apple, molasses, oatmeal. Festival exclusive. Beer-cider blend and as such is NOT GLUTEN FREE.
- Russian River Supplication (ca): 7% ABV, wild ale aged for 12 months in Pinot Noir barrels from local Sonoma County wineries with sour cherries, brettanomyces, lactobacillus, and pediococcus. Flavors from the cherries, Pinot Noir and oak balance each other nicely with a little funk from the brett.
- Three Magnets Cherry Helsing (wa): 7.2% ABV, pollinator cherries and our flagship saison aged for 10 months in Spanish varietal oak white wine barrels.
- Swift O’Dell All Sour Cherry 2014/15 Blend Cider (or): 6.5% ABV, single batches of dry cider and aged them on copious amounts of Montmorency, Balaton, and Early Richmond sour cherries and named after the cherry grower in O’Dell, OR..
- Hi Wheel Cherry Basil Cider (or): 6.8% ABV, fizzy cherry citrus wine infused with fresh basil.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.