DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 11.4.15
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Huyghe La Guillotine (be): 8.5% ABV, from the makers of Delirium Tremens, strong pale ale, golden blond, fluffy head, floral hops, medium-body.
- Het Anker Lucifer Gold (be): 8% ABV, clear and golden yellow with a lasting and lacing full white head, spiced accents, dry and bitter finish.
- Het Anker Lucifer Black (be): 8% ABV, dark red beer with a lazing beige head, notes of fruits, malt and caramel, dry finish.
- Van Honsebrouck Kasteel Rouge (be): 8% ABV, blend of Kasteel Donker and a sweet cherry liqueur, for lovers of sweet cherries with an overpowering aroma of the fruit.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne B (be): 6.2% ABV, red-style sour, aged in oak barrels, fruity flavor similar to that of lambic beersg.
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Ninkasie Dawn of the Red IRA (or): 7% ABV, All Souls Day event beer, bursting with tropical notes of mango and papaya, finishes juicy with a subtle malty backbone.
- Oakshire Big Black Jack Pumpkin (or): 7.5% ABV, a rich, dark brown imperial porter with aromas of classic pumpkin pie spices that meld with dark cocoa notes.
- Silver Moon Voodoo ISR (or): 5.5% ABV, All Souls Day event beer, bloody red, frothy white head, aromas and taste of floral hop and toffee dark malts.
- pFriem Winter Ale (or): 7.5% ABV, caramel toffee and rich malt, pronounced hop presence.
- Sixpoint Bengali IPA (ca): 6.5% ABV, 3 different hop varieties, juicy, citrusy, piney and balanced with sweet malt.
- Oakshire Leftorium Flanders Red: 6.7% ABV, sour, fruity, red wine-like Belgian-style ale aged in Pinot Noir and Cabernet Barrels .
- Cismontane Belgian Apple Pie (ca): 7.8% ABV, murky orange brown with small khaki head, slightly sweet malt and strong green apple taste, a little sour.
- Boneyard Diablo Rojo: 5.5% ABV, All Souls Day event beer, deep amber ale, well balanced and very drinkable, dual hopped with Cascade and Delta hops. Cheers to the Red Devil!
- Widmer Golden Abby (or): 5.9% ABV, official game beer for all World Cup matches. Light golden ale, thirst quencher. A tribute to one of our favorite players – Abby Wambach.
- Reverend Nat’s & EZ Orchard Collaboration EZ Kin (or): 4% ABV, exclusive French bittersweet and bittersharp apple varieties for a wild lacto flavor, high in tannins and incredibly complex.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.