DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 2.8.14
- Morte Subite Kriek Lambic: 4.5% ABV, ruby red, slight pink head, aromas and flavors of cherries, cream and strawberries. Tart and sweet like a cherry soda.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high carbonation.
- Bavik Premium Pilsner: 5.2% ABV,citrus notes, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour beer, little head, nice lacing, candy sugar, oak aged, red fruit flavors. Low carbonation, medium-thick body.
- Elysian Valhalla Red IPA: 5.65% ABV, clear amber, citrus and orange aroma, notes of grapefruit.
- Oskar Blue Black Mamba Weizenbock: 6% ABV, super rare, brewed once, mahogany brown color, malt aromas blend nicely with banana and clove flavors, medium-bodied.
- New Belgium Spring Blonde: 6% ABV, copper gold color, spicy black pepper and cloves aroma, malty sweet flavors, lingering bitterness, dry finish.
- Scuttebutt Hoptopia: 8% ABV, golden ale, crisp and refreshing.
- Mazama Petite Belgique: 5.8% ABV, golden ale, crisp and refreshing blonde.
- The Commons Urban Noir: 5.3% ABV, award winning Urban Farmhouse recipe with dark rye. A simple, refreshing dark saison.
- Straffe Hendrik Brugze Zot: 6% ABV, unfiltered pale ale, golden straw color, big white head, coriander and orange zest aroma, bitter upfront, hints of spice, crisp and thin.
- Stillwater of Love and Regret: 7.2% ABV, cloudy orange-peach color, stiff white head, grassy hops, spring botanicals (heather, chamomile, lavender, & dandelion). Like a fresh meadow in spring, heavy carbonation.
- Stickmen Twerking Elf: 7.2% ABV, rare sour brown ale created for the Holiday Ale Fest, notes of dark cherry, dried fruit, and sour plum.
- pFriem Strong Dark: 10.25% ABV, taste of fig dipped in dark chocolate, toffee, malty goodness.
- Double Mountain Sacre Bleu: 7.3% ABV, dubbel style, dark red brown, cinnamon and clove flavors, hints of chocolate, a winter warmer.
- Bazi/Lompoc Every Rose has its Thorn: 6% ABV, golden color IPA, slight bitterness, touch of rose on the nose. A tribute to our beloved Portland Thorns brewed by Bazi’s owner.
- Upright Engelberg Pilsner: 4.75% ABV, light, firm bitterness, delicate balance.
- Leffe: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Orval Tripel Ale: 6.9% ABV, fruity, profound hop bitterness, long, dry finish
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Black Famine : 8.5% ABV, black and chocolate malts, creamy vanilla and toffee flavors
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.3% ABV, strong imperial IPA, Mosaic hops, kiwi and mango flavors
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Dupont Speciale Belge: 5.75% ABV, amber style, slightly fruity, light caramelized malt flavor, dry clove finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $.85 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.