DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 5.21.16
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness.
- Dubuisson Cuvee de Trols Strong Pale Ale (be): 7% ABV, aromas ranging from fresh white and yellow fruits w/ impressions of tangerine to touches of honey, slight bitter finish
- De Halve de Maan Straffe Hendrik Tripel (be): 9% ABV, unfiltered edition, cloudy golden orange, white frothy head, candied grapefruit, caramel and apple flavors
- Huyghe Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrus flavors, high-carbonation.
- Unibroue La Resolution (can): 10% ABV, dusky black color, spiced ale w/ thick head, flavors of toffee, caramel, and roasted malt
- Hoegaarden (be): 5% ABV, wheat, coriander and curacao orange peels.
- Brasserie de Silly Jack Rose Willett Bourbon (be): 9.5% ABV, limited-edition scotch ale aged in Willett Bourbon barrels.
- Logsdon Monikken Kruin Quad (or): 10.3% ABV, brewed in the Trappist tradition w/ a Northwest farmhouse twist that was developed by both Logsdon and Bain. Dry, yet rich w/ caramel maltiness and balanced w/ a generous addition of Northwest hop varieties
- Russian River Supplication (ca): 7% ABV, wild ale aged 12 months in Pinot Noir barrels from local Sonoma Country wineries w/ sour cherries, brettanomyces, lactobacillus, and pediococcus
- Prairie Artisan Ales Vous Francais (ok): 4% ABV, farmhouse ale brewed w/ barley, oats, and wheat to build a foundation for Saaz hops and brettanomyces
- Ecliptic Callistro Tripel with Blackcurrants (or): %7.5 ABV, golden Beligan ale w/ traditional flavors of a sweet tripel w/ the addition of tart blackcurrants
- New Belgium Citradelic IPA (co): 6% ABV, blend of citrus (orange fruit/candy), tropical fruit (pineapple), and pine hop up front. Smooth start, lightly dry and a clean finish
- Widmer First Star Red Rye Altbier (or) LIMITED: 4.95% ABV, brewed with Ella Australian hops, the name is a nod to the yellow star the Timbers added to their logo after winning the MLS Championship.
- Green Flash Passion Fruit Kicker Wheat Ale (ca): 5.5% ABV, hazy, pale yellow, white head, aromas of bubblegum, flavor of sweet tart passion fruit character that mingles w/ the Belgian fruit bowl esters
- Lompoc Rhineland Kolsch (or): 5.4% ABV, golden color, delicate, fruity aroma w/ soft maltiness and subtle hopping
- Cider Riot Opal S.A.S.H (or): 7.6% ABV, single Washington grown Opal apples, and single German Opal hops for a zesty dry cider w/ plenty of hop character
- Jester & Judge Pineapple Express (wa): 5.8% ABV, pineapple cider, soft, very drinkable
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.