DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 7.18.16
- Koningshoeven La Trappe Bockbier (be): 7%, aromatic hop varieties and types of burnt malt render this ale its delicate bitterness that blends surprisingly well with its slightly sweet undertone
- De Brandandere Petrus Aged Pale (be): 7.3%, aged in 100% foeders, won multiple gold medals in beer competitions worldwide, slightly sour flavors and aromas
- Bockor Cuvee des Jacobin Rouge (be): 5.5%, Flemish Sour Ale, red in color with a beguiling balance of malty sweetness and acidic sharpness, made from spontaneously fermented and barrel-aged beer of at least 18 months in age.
- St Feuillien Blonde (be): 7.5%, light golden color ale, frothy head, aromatic hops and a fruity citrus note from the spices used in production, slight dry finish
- Stiegl Grapefruit Radler (au): 2%, mix of natural Stiegl-Goldbrau and fruit juice, no artificial sweeteners, naturally cloudy appearence and a tangy fruit flavor
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly Belgian White (can): 5%, wheat and subtle spices blanketed in citrus flavors reminiscent of orange and lemon.
- Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet (be): 8.4%, bronze color with big creamy, taste of fresh wheat with oat creaminess, spicy melon, semi dry
- Breakside Fitzcarraldo (or): 11.2%, bourbon barrel aged Belgian strong ale mixed with bourbon barrel aged Saltred Caramel Stout and some extra magic
- Belgian Underground The Armee Secrete (or): 9.7%, golden strong ale brewed to honor those who showed uncommon courage in defiance of an invading force
- Cascade B.H. Cherry Bourbonic Plague (or): 11.5%, blend of strong dark porters aged in oak, wine, and Bourbon barrels, then blended with a dark porter that had been brewed with vanilla beans and cinnamon. The blend was then aged an additional 14 months on dates.
- Ordnance Bloops Blueberry Wheat (or): 4.6%, light pink head, blueberry nose, hearty malt sweetness, reminiscent of blueberry pie
- Occidental Swarzbier (or): 5%, dark mahogany color, compact beige head, dark caramel and roasted nuts, bitter finish
- Green Flash Sea to Sea Zwickelbier (or): 4%, unfiltered Zwickel lager brewed German Pilsner malts, Hallertau and Saaz hops, row barely and a traditional Pilsner yeast. Sessionable, clean, and crisp. Great for a day when you’d rather be by the sea.
- pFriem Gose (or): 4.5%, bright beer with malted wheat and barley, a touch of coriander and a pinch of Jacobson Pure Kosher Sea Salt. Flavors of lemon meringue pie, notes of champagne and a lingering citrus tartness.
- Drake’s IPA (ca): 7%, copper color, balanced stern bitterness, citrusy hop flavor, aromoas of pine needles and grapefruit, dry finish
- Elemental Calcium Blood Orange Cider (or): 6.8%, blood orange infused cider, balance of sweet and sour from the fruits
- Tooley Bender Pineapple Paradise Cider (wa): 6.9%, pours a clear blond, no head, aroma brings out tons of peach and pineapple juice
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Affligem Dubbel: 7% ABV, dark brown, herbs and spices, some sweetness
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- La Trappe Dubbel: 7% ABV, deep brown, aroma of dried fruits and candy
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- De Struisse Pannepot Quad, 2011: 10% ABV, quad style, taste of plum, raisins and figs, long spicy finish
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
- Dilewyns Vicaris Winter: 10% ABV, intense dark brown, flavors of anise, sweet molasses, and roasted coffee.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Flemish Red: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Affligem 950 Cuvee: 6.8% ABV, quadruple hopped Belgian blond ale brewed for the 950 year anniversary of the oldest abbey in Flanders.
- De Struise Black Abert Stout: 13% ABV, tanned head, strong roasted malts, chocolate notes with some vanilla
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- Double Mountain Pale Death: 9.5% ABV, imperial Belgian IPA, bold tropical nose.
- Dupont Avril: 3.5% ABV, sessionable beer, full in the mouth, light finish. Exceptionally flavorful!
- Dupont Biere de Miel: 8% ABV, organic Acacia honey, pale golden, orange aroma, dry finish.
- Dupont Posca Rustica: 8% ABV, ale brewed with herbs and spices, Gold Medal World Beer Championship.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Apple Cider: 6% ABV, apple varieties from OR and WA
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Hop Cider: 5.5% ABV, traditionally apple cider blended with Oregon dry hops
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.