- Brabandere Petrus Quad (be): 11.5% ABV, first time in the U.S. The base beer is a quadruple brewed with 6 different types of malt.
- Kasteel Tripel Blonde (be): 11% ABV, A tripel, as solid as a castle. A full bodied beer, brewed with Belgian hops, to enjoy quietly, with a powerful, distinctive flavour: flowery, hop bitterness and soft alcohol.
- Delirium Tremens (be): 8.5% ABV strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, and high-carbonation
- La Trappe Bockbier (be): 7% ABV, aromatic hop varieties and types of burnt malt render this ale its delicate bitterness that blends surprisingly well with it’s slightly sweet undertone.
- La Trappe Witte (be): 5.5% ABV, light blonde color with a firm, fixed head. Citrus and peach aromas, dry and slightly bitter finish.
- Hughes Deliria Strong Blonde (be): 8.5% ABV, brewed once a year in Melle, Belgium by Bazi’s own Hilda and 14 other women to commemorate International Women’s Day. Balanced aroma with a fruity, flowery background and initial Chardonnay impression which evolves into a spicy, mild aroma of hops. Full-bodied taste.
- Val-Dieu Cuveé 800 blonde (be): 6%ABV, celebrating 800 years ( 1216-2016) , boasts a wealth of complexity with a subtle touch of hops.
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Anne-Franciose Spiced Dark Strong Ale (co): 9.5% ABV, collaboration between Orval’s first female brewmaster Anne-Franciose Pypaert and New Belgium’s Peter Bouckaert. spruce tips and medium-toasted American oak were added to this brooding chocolaty beer, and then wove deeply herbal French Sprisselspalt and Spicy Liberty/Willamette hops into the mix.
- Unibroue Ephemere Apple White Ale (can): 5.5% ABV, slightly cloudy, effervescent foam, mouth watering bouquet of Granny Smith apples, nutmeg, ginger and cinnamon.
- Satiam Vlaamse Rode (or): 8% ABV, Flemish sour ale, a blend of 15 and 30 month oak barrel-aged sour ale with cherries.
- * Upright Kopstootje (or): 6.2% ABV, fourth release, Bier de Garde made with similar ingredients as Genever, openly fermented to generate orange and pear notes from the yeasts.
- * Widmer and Bazi Chapter 66 (or): 4.4% ABV, collaboration with Bazi and PDX chapter of the American Outlaws. It has a soft , delicate body with hints of cracker, black pepper, and citrus. It is a great beer to enjoy while watching a soccer match.
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout with cherries (ca): 10.2% ABV, malt-forward monster is bold- with notes of baker’s cocoa, molasses and dark roasted coffee, with added cherries.
- *Boneyard Hop-A-Wheelie (or): 7% ABV, The newest IPA to the Boneyard line up, Hop-A-Wheelie is brewed with CTZ, Appollo, Summit and Cascade hops for a danky aroma and finish.
- *Alesong Witbier (or): 4.8% ABV, brewed with locally grown wheat and a touch of oats and laced with orange peel, coriander and chamomile. Hazy pale with big citrusy and floral aromas. Refreshingly crisp, effervescent, and light on the palate, mild tanginess on the finish.
- Baird & Dewars Farmhouse Cider (or), 7.2% ABV, blend of sustainable grown French, English, and American heirloom and cider apples from the Willamette and Hood River Valleys are hand-pressed. Juice is then wild fermented dry and aged 5 months in French Oak barrels.
- 2 Towns Made Marion (or): 6% ABV, ripe and juicy, NW apples with locally grown marionberries.
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.