DRAFT We’re busy pouring beer and may miss an update here and there. Call if there’s something specific you want to try to confirm availability. Cheers! Proost! Prost! Sante! Gezonheid! Last updated 3.21.17
- Bavik Premium Pilsner (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, notes of citrus, mild hop presence, full-bodied, smooth bitterness. THIRSTY? Try the 50 cL for $7
- Bosteels Tripel Karmeliet (be), 8.4% ABV, bronze color with a big creamy head, taste of fresh wheat with oat creaminess, spicy melon, semi-dry.
- Het Anker Gouden Carolus Cuveé Van De Keizer Blauw (be): 11% ABV, “Grand Cru of the Emperor”, a special version of the Gouden Carolus Classic with an enriched taste and mysterious aromas added. Caramelized malts give this beer the warm roundness of wine and the refreshing flavor of beer. It was awarded “World’s Best Belgian Style Strong” by the World Beer Awards 2015.
- COMING SOON!
- Ayinger Jahrhundert Lager (be): 5.2% ABV, golden color, big herbaceous bouquet with a soft, medium body and a long lingering finish with dry hop tones.
- Rodenbach 2014 Vintage (be): 7% ABV Rodenbach Vintage is 100% matured old beer, resulting in superior Rodenbach Grand Cru. Its taste is complex, round, intense and refreshing. Typically, the apple tart fruitiness combined with caramel, wild honey and oak with a hint of vanilla, cherry and licorice. Its aroma has hints of caramel and oak, as well as notes of green apples mixed with honey and chocolate. The soft sour, fruity aftertaste is long and nicely balanced like a grand cru wine.
- Loverbeer Beerbera (it’s): RARE- 8% ABV, fermented and maturities in oak barrels, no yeast added, spontaneous fermentation because of adding freshly pressed Barbera grapes that contains the skins, directly from a viticulturist near Alba. Brewed once a year at vintage time obviously. ONLY KEG IN OREGON!
- Commons & Perennial Brewery Meriwether Saison (or): 5.5% ABV, a blend of house yeast from both breweries, dry-hopped with German Hallertau hops, with a mineral and dry finish.
- Unibroue A Tout Le Monde (can): À Tout Le Monde is a 4.5% abv dry-hopped Belgian-style saison that takes its name from a track on Megadeth’s 1994 album Youthanasia, and features the group’s mascot Vic Rattlehead on the label.
- De Garde Petit Desay (or), 5%ABV, a tart farmhouse style ale. Strong presence of lychee on the nose, with citrus and lemon flavors on the palate.
- *Ninkasi Ginger & Juice Farmhouse Ale (or), 5.5% ABV, crisp and complex, this saison is crafted in the traditional farmhouse-style with subtle hints of real ginger and apricot. Distinctively fruity and slightly peppery with an engergetic effervescence and dry finish.
- *Widmer and Bazi Chapter 66 Kolsch (or): 4.4% ABV, collaboration with Bazi and PDX chapter of the Merican Outlaws. It has a soft, delicate body with hints of cracker, black pepper spice, and citrus. It’s a great beer to enjoy while watching a soccer match!
- Ecliptic Rastaban Oud Bruin (or): 7.2% ABV, Belgian style brown ale brewed with fruit. Dark, malty flavors meld with yeast spicyness. Raspberries add a nice tart flavor and the cherries a sweet note with the malt body.
- *Golden Road Wolf Among Weeds IPA (ca): 8% ABV, gold in color, full-bodied IPA is a balanced showcase of the majestic hop species, in Latin, Humulus Lupulus, which translates ” Wolf Among Weeds”. Dank earthy hop notes and subtle rye spice.
- *Lost Abbey Carnevale Saison (ca): 6.5% ABV, brewed in celebration of Lent and East season, light bodied saison, using Brett along with Amarillo and Simcoe hops to generate flavor and depth. The citrus notes tend to wane and the wild yeast rears it’s wonderfully tasting head.
- Reverend Nat’s New Moon Mandarin Cider (or): 7.2% ABV, combination of mandarin juice and zest, with a hint of chamomile flower, off dry.
- New West Sweetheart Cider (or): 6% ABV, Apple Cider with Sweetheart Candies added. Sweet flavor with a tart finish. Made only for our ‘My Beery Valentine’ event!
- Affligem Blonde: 6.7% ABV, floral hops, flavors of green pear, mild pepper, and honey.
- Leffe Blonde: 6.6% ABV, authentic blond abbey, slight hint of bitterness.
- Chimay Red: 7% ABV, coppery color, slight fruity apricot flavor
- Rochefort 6: 7.5% ABV, amber gold, earthy flavors, herbal character, caramel finish
- Westmalle Trappist Dubbel: 7% ABV, amber-brown color, soft body, dry finish, 99 pts on ratebeer.com
- Bazi Hofbrouw Tripel (Exclusive House Beer & Limited Release): 8.5% ABV, brewed once at t’Hofbrouwerijke in Beerzel, Belgium for Bazi’s 4th year anniversary, golden light, slightly sweet with a dry bitter finish.
- Chimay Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, sweet and bitter grape flavor
- La Trappe Tripel: 8% ABV, golden color, hoppy bitterness and full malt flavor
- Westmalle Tripel Ale “2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner”: 9.5% ABV, gold color, herbal aroma, rich malt sweetness, light hops.
- La Trappe Quad: 10% ABV, big deep amber, rich, slightly sweet and just a hint of bitterness.
- Rochefort 10: 11.3% ABV, dark, oak, apricot and spices. 2010 Best Beer in the World.
- Du Bocq 1858 Saison “World’s Best Saison” 2013 WBA: 6.6% ABV, hazy yellow, floral and lemon zest aromas and taste.
- Delirium Tremens: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, golden body, citrusy, high-carbonation
- Duvel Golden Ale: 8.5% ABV, strong pale ale, refreshing, crisp finish
- Achel Trappist Extra: 9.5% ABV, strong dark, warm sherry notes, original Trappist brewery
- Chimay Blue: 9% ABV, “Grande Reserve”, creamy brown ale
- Delirium Nocturnum: 8.5% ABV, strong dark, flavors of apricot, banana and sugary breads
- Rochefort 8: 9.2% ABV, deep brown, fruit and spice flavors, Top 25 of 2011.
Sours (Lambic, Krieks, Flemish Reds)
- Bacchus Oud Bruin: 4.5% ABV, dark sour, oak aged
- De Garde Grande Rouge: 6.7% ABV, sour wild ale aged in Oak with late harvest Oregon Zinfandel grapes.
- Double Mountain Tahoma Kriek: 10.3% ABV, local Rainier Cherries and cellared fro 13 months.
- Duchesse de Bourgogne: 6.2% ABV, red style sour, oak aged, similar to lambic beers.
- Lindeman’s Kriek: 4% ABV, lambic, sweet and sour cherries
- pFriem Oude Kriek Lambic-Style: 5.6% ABV, Hood River cherries aged for 10 months in foeders.
- Vanberg & Dewulf LambicX Kriek: 6.5% ABV, rosy pink head, notes of cherry, strawberry with some tart apple, super rare
Rare and Specialty Belgians
- Bosteels Kwak: 8% ABV, rich amber, slightly sweet, fruity. The glass is half the fun!
- Chimay Golden: 4.8% ABV, first ever release from the Monastery, touch of hops and spicy aroma.
- Deus Brut: 11.5% ABV, champagne-style beer aged in Dom Perignon bottles
- La Trappe Isid’or 125 Anniversary Beer Made in 2009: 7.5% ABV, unfiltered, hint of caramel, slightly bitter flavor.
- Orval Ale: 6.9% ABV, one of eleven Trappist monasteries, sunset-orange color, a fruity and slightly acidic bouquet, firm body, profound hop bitterness, and long, dry finish.
- Monks Reserve: Rare one-offs (eg. Cantillon, Drei Fonteinen, etc) from Bazi’s cellar. Call to find out recent selection.
Gluten Free Beers
- Green’s Gluten Free Amber Ale: 6% ABV, medium-bodied, subtle caramel, nut flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free Dubbel Ale: 7% ABV, dark-sugar and toffee flavor
- Green’s Gluten Free IPA: 6% ABV, bold hops with herbal piney notes
- Green’s Gluten Free Tripel Ale: 8.5% ABV, light-bodied, spice and herbs, candied fruit
- 2 Towns Bright Cider: 6% ABV, hard apple cider
- 2 Towns Ginja Ninja: 6% ABV, ginger hard cider
- Cider Riot 1776: 7.5% ABV, Yahmill Co apples lend robust tannins and rich flavors.
- Crispin the Saint: 6.9% ABV, hard apple cider, Belgian Trappist yeast and pure maple syrup
- Stella Artois Cidre: 4.5% ABV, European-style sweet and crisp apple cider
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Cherry Cider: 6% ABV, cherries from OR and WA. Sweet and tart
- Wandering Aengus Anthem Pear Cider: 6% ABV, pear varieties from OR and WA
TO GO BOTTLES AND GROWLERS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask for the price list during your next visit or call to inquire as pricing is subject to change. Some draft beer and bottles may only be available for on-site enjoyment due to rarity.
The very fine print disclaimer: We strive to maintain low prices on food and beverages for all to enjoy. As a result, we ask that you help us by limiting credit card transactions to two per party. Deviations may result in a $1 processing convenience fee per card. VISA/MC and ATM available. 18% gratuity may be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.