Posted by hilda on May 13, 2014
Join us as we kick off National Small Business Week on Wednesday, May 14.
A special appearance by Commissioner Nick Fish and Timber Joey will take place around 4:30 PM. The Portland Thorns match will be on the big screen with sound, followed by the Blazers game at 6:30 PM. Expect TV cameras and photographers on-site.
THORNS/BLAZERS OVERLAP NOTICE: The Blazers game will start at the bar TV and transitioned to the Big Screen after the Thorns match. Please note that the Portland Thorns match will end at 7 PM, causing a 30 minute overlap. We appreciate your patience as we try to get Thorns fans out the door and Blazers fans seated.
Reservations are highly encouraged and can be made online or by calling 503-234-8888. If you plan to stay for both games, please make a reservation for 5 PM and 7 PM.
RCTID, RIP CITY!!!!
Posted by hilda on May 9, 2014
Doors will open at 11 AM on Sunday, May 11 in preparation for the Timbers vs LA Galaxy match. Enjoy early happy hour plus one complimentary mimosa for the mom in your group. Happy Mother’s Day!!!!
Posted by hilda on May 6, 2014
Catch all the Blazers playoff action against the Spurs on the big screen with sound!
Tuesday, May 6 at 6:30 PM (TNT)
Thursday, May 8 at 6:30 PM (ESPN2). There will be up to a 30 minute overlap as we finish the USWNT match against Canada. We’ll start with the bar TV and transition it over to the big screen with sound as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!
Saturday, May 10 at 7:30 PM (ESPN)
Monday, May 12 at 7:30 PM (TNT)
Wednesday, May 14 at TBD
Friday, May 16 at TBD
Monday, May 19 at TBD
Happy Hour till 7 PM. Food and drink specials through end of games. RIP CITY!
Posted by hilda on May 2, 2014
The Trail Blazers are going to the playoffs! Here’s the viewing schedule for those games:
Sunday, April 20 at 6:30 PM - Bar TV, no sound due to a pre-scheduled event – WON!
Wednesday, April 23 at 6:30 PM – Big Screen with sound – WON!
Friday, April 25 at 7:30 PM – Big Screen with sound – LOST
Sunday, April 17 at 6:30 PM – Big Screen with sound – WON!
Wednesday, April 30 at 6:30 PM – Big Screen with sound – LOST
Friday, May 2 at 7:30 PM – Big Screen with sound
Reservations encouraged for seating by the big screen and can be made online or by calling 503-234-8888. Seats at the bar and outside are designated for walk-ins. RIP CITY!
Posted by hilda on April 22, 2014
On Sunday, April 27 doors will open at 11:30 AM in preparation of the Timbers vs Dynamo match. Bar seats are available for walk-ins. This is an all ages viewing party! Reservations can be made online or by calling 503.234.8888.
Posted by hilda on April 20, 2014
Celebrate Dutch King’s Day on Saturday, April 26 from 5-11 PM.
Each year at the end of April the Dutch celebrate their King. It’s a day of parties, orange clothing and—charmingly—yard sales!
On Saturday, wear ORANGE – the color of royalty – and come experience a special Dutch tasting tray including beers from two famous breweries: La Trappe and Urthel.
La Trappe is one of only ten Trappist breweries in the world allowed to carry the logo “Authentic Trappist Product”. This logo guarantees authenticity, recipe, tradition and, in the case of La Trappe, a thriving working relationship between monastery and brewery. These world-class beers have been brewed at the Cistercian Abbey of Onze Lieve Vrouw van Koningshoeven since 1884.
Urthel’s world-class beers are designed and brewed by Hildegard Van Ostaden, and the artwork and packaging are creative masterpieces of her husband, Bas. Since autumn of 2006, all of Hildegard’s beers have been produced at Koningshoeven in Tilburg, Holland.
The Dutch sampler trays will be available for $12. Each flight consists of 4 – 5 oz pours.
Complimentary “King’s Day” t-shirts will be available with every Dutch sampler tray purchase while supplies last. Expect orange beads, crown’s fit for a Queen or King, bottle openers, plus other swag.
Posted by hilda on April 19, 2014
Bazi will be broadcasting both UEFA Semifinals matches. Here’s the replay lineup.
Tuesday, April 22 at 5:45 PM – Atletico vs Chelsea
Wednesday, April 23 at 3 PM – Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid (big screen with sound), and 7 PM bar HDTV
Posted by hilda on April 16, 2014
Bazi will be hosting a Zombie Apocalypse viewing party on Sunday, April 20 starting at 6:30 PM. As a result, we have established the following house rules:
- Parental discretion is advised. We recommend that minors not be around after 7 PM. We don’t want to be responsible for their lack of sleep Sunday night.
- This event is open to the public. Zombies beware!
- Water is self-serve. Be sensible with supplies, they are finite.
- Zombies cannot be reasoned with. Maybe it used to be your Aunt, but its not any more.
- One person mus be on look out at all times.
- The Movies: Your hosts Eric and Jonathan have chosen “Pontypool” and “Dead Snow”.
- REMEMBER: WE CAN WIN THIS!
Posted by hilda on April 7, 2014
In an effort to help us prepare for another Portland Thorns and Portland Timbers Double Header with a 30 minute window to clean and get ready for each group, we ask that you do the following when making reservations:
- Thorns fans – make reservations for the starting time 4 PM. Our doors open at 3 PM, so you are welcomed to arrive any time before the match. If you’re not staying for the Timbers match, please note that our servers have a 30 minute window to close you out and clean your table for the 6:30 Timbers match.
- Thorns/Timbers fans – you will need to make two reservations. One for the Thorns at 4 PM and another for the Timbers starting at 6:30 PM. This will ensure that you maintain your same table for both matches.
- Timbers fans – make your reservation at 6:30 PM. You are welcomed to arrive any time between 6-6:25 PM.
- 5 Minutes to Kick Off Policy - any reservations not claimed 5 minutes to Kick Off for either match are up for grabs.
- No Reservations Required - seats at the bar and any non-reserved seats on the main floor are first come as well as all outdoor seating.
We appreciate your assistance as we try to keep everything orderly during these game transitions!
Posted by hilda on April 4, 2014
The Spring Classics are here! The following races will be on the big screen with sound during the month of April.
Monday, April 14
Paris Roubaix, 5-8 PM , NBCSN
Tuesday, April 29
Fleche Wallonne, TBD, NBCSN
Wednesday, April 30
Liege Bastogne Liege, TBD, NBCSN